The Freeman Consulting & Development, LLC. (FreemanCD) is a California Certified Small Business based in Sacramento, California that specializes in the delivery of eLearning product and services, multimedia communications, technical assistance, training, conference management, and learning management system hosting services to public organizations. Our mission is to bridge the gap between learners and training through effective knowledge transfer. As a small business, FreemanCD has successfully managed over 50 training and eLearning projects that have each required the development and delivery of numerous learning design projects as part of the scope of work.
FreemanCD’s project work includes a broad array of products and services, including course development and marketing, audio and video on-site production, business consulting, learning management system development, webinar management, subject matter expert/keynote management, and exhibit booth development. Additionally, FreemanCD has experience in video production, asynchronous and synchronous training approaches, event management, DVD production, online data-driven systems, content-management systems, learning-management systems, site security, site analytics, graphic design and multi-platform website development.
FreemanCD’s staff and consultants have worked with hundreds of organizations to advance their internal and external workforce development efforts through development of various training products and learning design work, including government, community-based, and healthcare agencies; tribal communities and coalitions; and institutions of education, producing training materials and courses for each organization.
- eLearning Course Development (Articulate & Captivate)
- Live Webinar Course Management
- eBooks Publishing
- Training of Trainers Guidebook Development
- Brand Development and Marketing
- Collateral Materials and Printing
- Online Learning Community Website
- Video Production with DVD and Online Distribution
- Book/Resource “Pay Per Access” Distribution Website (Membership Site)
- Workshop Development, Booking and Management
- Continuing Education Units (CEU) Management
- OpenBadges Management
- Grant Writing